Levitt Bernstein is looking for a project assistant to join its team in London.
Levitt Bernstein is an award-winning, design-led architectural practice of 130 people with offices in London and Manchester. We are looking for a confident and well-organised project assistant with experience of working with multiple projects teams with varying deadlines in a similar role to work within three of our nine studios, to ensure the smooth running of projects.
The role will include:
- assisting with the smooth running of projects
- creating documents and reports in InDesign
- maintaining day to day paper and electronic document management
- organising project meetings, booking rooms and travel arrangements
- colouring and labelling sketches and drawings using Photoshop
- research for project teams
- coordination of project information via extranets
- coordinating studio meetings and events
- excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe CC Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to be methodical, accurate
- a high level of speed and accuracy in all areas of work, with an eye for detail
- calm and professional manner with excellent spoken and written English
- work with competing and often challenging deadlines
- work as part of both project and creative support teams
If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and covering letter, explaining why you are suitable for the role and indicating your salary expectation to Sarah Hamlin, practice manager.
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.