Levitt Bernstein is looking for a confident and well-organised project assistant and PA to join the team in London.
Candidates should have experience of working with multiple project teams with varying deadlines in a similar role, to ensure the smooth running of projects.
We are an award winning, design-led architectural practice of 115 people with offices in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across housing, arts, education, health and commercial sectors as well as landscape and urban design projects.
The role will include
- assisting with the smooth running of projects
- creating documents and reports in InDesign
- maintaining day-to-day paper and electronic document management
- organising project meetings, booking rooms and travel arrangements
- colouring and labelling sketches and drawings using Photoshop
- research for project teams
- coordination of project information via extranets
- coordinating studio meetings and events
PA support to two directors:
- diary and email management
- travel arrangements and secretarial support
- organising internal and external meetings
- excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe CC Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to be methodical and accurate
- a high level of speed and accuracy in all areas of work, with an eye for detail
- calm and professional manner with excellent spoken and written English
- work with competing and often challenging deadlines
- work as part of both project and creative support teams
If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are suitable for the role and indicating your salary expectation to Jo Sherratt via the apply for job button below.
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
All applicants will be required to show they have the right to work in the UK.