Levitt Bernstein is seeking a technical coordinator to join its team in London.
Levitt Bernstein creates beautiful, sustainable buildings and places for people to live, work and play in. We are an award-winning design practice of architects, urban designers and landscape architects with studios in London and Manchester. Our focus is on the needs of the end users of our buildings, listening to our clients and communities as we design.
We are looking for a confident and well organised technical coordinator to assist the practice across a range to technical functions including:
- assist with our quality management system, updating databases, coordinating office systems and support to CDM lead and design teams
- coordinate internal and external quality and environmental accreditations
- coordinate technical and health and safety inductions for new staff
- coordinate CPD (continuing professional development) sessions
- assist with the activities relating to the principal designer (CDM) role – printing, filing, preparing and logging documentation as necessary
- assist and support our knowledge management group and detail studio
- database management.
This role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as an ability to work to tight deadlines.
An undergraduate degree and previous construction or architectural experience is desirable. Excellent knowledge of MS Office required, database experience also desirable. Please note that while an interest in architecture, construction and design is preferred, this is an administrative support role.
We are open to either full time or part time applications.
We are a welcoming, friendly, collaborative practice with an open working culture. We foster a supportive working environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse. A good idea can come from anyone in the practice and different perspectives are valued.
We have introduced hybrid working to allow staff to work between the studio and home, to increase flexibility, enhance wellbeing and inspire a culture of trust and creativity. This is open to all new recruits after an initial period working in the studio.
If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation via the apply for job button below.
Levitt Bernstein is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community