Liganova is hiring a (senior) project manager to join the team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
We are looking for you! Our team in Amsterdam is given you the opportunity to use your time management, creative and planning skills to work on worldwide retail campaigns for a multitude of clients. You bring us your passion for retail and we bring you a great opportunity to further develop your career.
What you do:
- responsible for interdisciplinary projects and project teams in the fashion, sports and lifestyle sector and are the first point of contact for the customer
- together with your colleagues in design and project management, you will realise client wishes and make sure that deadlines are met and budgets not exceeded and projects are completed profitably
- responsible for project planning, project timelines, proposal preparation, costing and invoicing as well as project documentation
- align with our own production and/or production partners to organise an in-time production of different activations, in-store installations and/or window campaigns
- planning and organising logistics processes with an international dimension will be part of your daily tasks
- the contact person for our customers and support the development of the business relationship through targeted customer communication
Who you are:
- a specific degree or background is not required to be a good (senior) project manager, however several years of experience in project management is essential
- ideally you have work experience in an agency environment
- a successful (senior) project manager is able to delegate but also has the responsibility to support the team in managing the workload
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- your knowledge of MS, Excel and MAC is very good
- have a very responsible and reliable way of working
- able to work under pressure, independently and bring a high degree of flexibility
What to expect:
- diversity and people: come as you are! At Liganova, we live and breathe a culture of inclusion and diversity fascinates us. uniqueness is celebrated and promoted, which is why we are united by the common mission “create the best version of yourself”. We believe that diversity offers the greatest creative potential
- green mindset: innovative solutions and our green board provide impulses for more sustainability in the office and beyond. With the green campaign cycle initiative, we proactively introduce our customers to the topic of green transformation and support them with our expertise during implementation
- internationality: in addition to our HQ in Stuttgart, our offices in Berlin and Amsterdam have also grown into fully operating branch offices. We offer you networking and regular exchange within the units – a far cry from rigid team structures
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union