Light Electric is seeking a lighting creative technologist to join its team in London.
Light Electric is a London-based lighting design and research studio, formerly Urban Electric. We work for brands, architects, engineers, and practitioners of the arts to deliver pioneering solutions that influence and unlock the extraordinary potential of lighting.
We are currently seeking a talented architecturally adept lighting creative technologist to lead our dedicated teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and producing diverse and innovative projects. A commitment to expanding technical and artistic possibilities in lighting design.
- competent in 2D and 3D design packages – ideally AutoCAD, Rhino and SketchUp
- familiar with industry-standard lighting control methods
- an assured ‘hands-on’ with risk-taking attitude
- at least three years experience delivering imaginative projects in the public domain
- based in London
- a passion for both lighting design and new methodologies
- experience in delivering projects abroad
- confidence in utilising complex new technologies
- commitment to delivering elegant solutions for live events
- an overview of display laser capabilities
Light Electric offers a competitive salary, travel opportunities to light amazing locations and new studio testing facility.
To apply please send an electronic CV and cover letter, via the ‘apply’ button below.