Lipton Plant Architects is seeking a Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join its office in London.
Lipton Plant Architects are an ambitious award winning practice based in Clerkenwell, London. Our considered designs are motivated by values and fuelled by dialogue with people and place. In 2019 we have a range of exciting and challenging projects planned in a variety of sectors working with high profile, inspired clients.
We are a dedicated, sociable office, with a creative and motivated atmosphere. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and provide support to progress your development.
We are looking for a talented Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join our expanding studio and be a key part of the design team, assisting on projects in both the private and commercial sectors.
The successful applicant should be able to provide evidence of the following attributes:
- be exceptionally creative and have excellent 3D visualisation skills
- be well organised, enthusiastic and tenacious
- manage the day to day running of projects under supervision
- be able to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance of a senior architect
- have strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, the consultant team, contractors and local authorities
- have a commercial awareness in dealing with an individual project and the wider environment of the company
- a minimum of one year’s professional experience in the UK
About the company
We make up a medium sized practice, enabling us to work very closely with each of our clients to offer a reliably personal service.
Provoked by our distinctive Creative Strategy, we make considered, highly evolved designs, site specific and client specific.
What we make is motivated by values, fuelled by dialogue and collaboration with people and place.
We make architecture with respect to the past and with acute anticipation of the future. We design strong narratives. We make work of significant and enduring value.
We make eloquent, valuable legacies for people and places.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of talented architects and designers and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and recognition in the industry over the coming year, further developing a reputation for exciting and innovative architecture. Come and join the future!
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English.
Lipton Plant is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please submit a digital copy of your CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below mentioning Dezeen in your subject title.