Lister + Lister is looking to recruit a high-calibre senior interior designer or architect with interiors experience in Leeds, UK.
Lister + Lister is a design focused studio specialising in large-scale residential design, with live projects throughout the UK.
You should have a minimum of six years’ experience and be inquisitive, driven, excellent at problem-solving and able to think on your feet.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding practice in a management position.
Responsibilities will include:
- working directly with the other consultants in the design team
- developing design concepts and schemes
- preparing and developing design drawings and other related documents
- review and comment on technical drawing submissions
- handling a full set of working drawings
- managing and mentoring team members
- able to interpret program requirements and work to tight deadlines
- representing Lister + Lister at design team meetings
Qualities and skills required:
- minimum of six years’ experience
- experience working on 200+ unit residential developments
- a portfolio demonstrating a high level of proficiency in design and detailing
- have a strong technical background and knowledge of UK building regulations
- have good organisation and communication skills
- have an industry recognised diploma or degree in interior design or architecture
- proficient in AutoCAD or MicroStation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- knowledge of FF&E selection would be an advantage
- good command of spoken and written English
- eligible to work in the UK
Interested candidates should send their CV and examples of work along with their salary expectations and availability.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for an intermediate Interior design role.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom