Loci Architecture + Design is hiring a project architect to join its team in London.
Loci is an international multi-disciplinary practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, landscape design, interior design and product design.
The name Loci is plural of the word locus, which by definition means a place; locality; a centre or source; a set of points lines or surfaces that satisfy a given requirement.
Loci is a culturally driven design-led studio that believes in the importance of context and the power of the locus to inform its design process and architecture. With an international team of architects we promote regional design with a clear as well as an elegant vision of pure, rational form and spatial quality.
At Loci the principles of sustainable design are integral to our work on all levels, scales and typologies. From a contextual approach, design that minimises environmental impact, promotes wellbeing, encourages mobility and connectivity with a community focus and careful use of materials.
Loci is seeking an experienced and highly motivated project architect to join its team in London to lead design-led medium scale residential and commercial projects.
- minimum three to five years’ post-qualification project architect experience leading the delivery of design-led projects
- excellent design sensitivity demonstrated by a well presented CV and portfolio of work
- a professional degree in architecture RIBA or equivalent qualification
- highly effective in the design and management of architectural projects of similar scale and complexity
- strong experience of leading multi-disciplinary project teams effectively and efficiently
- excellent understanding of current UK or equivalent building regulations essential
- strong technical drawing skills with experience at all RIBA design stages and considerable site experience
- strong BIM (Revit) experience within practice leading a technical team
- strong graphic communication and presentation skills; InDesign and Photoshop skills essential
- excellent drawing, modelling and visualisation skills; CAD, SketchUp; Rhino, Enscape/Lumion an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communication
- high levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach
Please apply for the role via the apply for job button below.