Loomah has a vacancy for a showroom assistant to join its team in London.
Loomah specialises in the design and supply of high-end, luxury bespoke carpets and rugs. We are looking for a bright, dynamic, articulate, well-presented individual to join our team as showroom assistant. This is a full-time position based at our showroom on the Kings Road.
The role will involve:
- ensuring the showroom is clean and tidy and all product displays are beautifully presented at all times
- welcoming customers into the showroom and assisting them in creatively fulfilling their design briefs
- working collaboratively with the team, clients and installers to provide great customer service
- dealing promptly and efficiently with all customer enquiries
- managing the sample library; ensuring samples are well stocked, labelled and tuft boxes are full
- sending out brochures and samples packages
- general administration duties and ad hoc tasks
- partaking in networking opportunities and assisting in showroom events
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
You must be self-motivated, possess confidence as well as have excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be dealing with top interior designers and end users and you will be the first point of contact for our brand. You must be comfortable selling and promoting high price-point items and promoting a luxury brand.
As Loomah continues to expand there is plenty of opportunity to develop and grow this role and make it your own.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary: 23k-25k (based on experience)
Base: 592 Kings Road, London SW6 2DX.