Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is seeking a studio and administrative assistant to join its team in Los Angeles, California.
This position offers an opportunity to join an experienced team working in a creative studio environment.
- administrative support to the principal
- managing principal’s calendar and correspondence
- arrange travel and prepare for client meetings
- coordinating logistics and setting up meetings with current and potential clients
- professionally manage and direct phone calls and respond to general inquiries
- answering general questions and finding information for employees
- communicate with staff on internal office updates and announcements
- helping set up and welcome new employees
- ensuring that the office is well-maintained, stocked and organized
- oversight and communication with office vendors
- organizing office social events
- managing and collecting information for leadership meeting agendas
Qualified candidates should have:
- post secondary degree required. Background in business, management, architecture or related creative fields is preferred.
- ability to utilize tools such as Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and G Suite
- interest in being a part of a dynamic, design-focused culture and work environment
- one plus years’ of experience in some form of assistant/administrative role
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- self-motivated and confident in a complex, multi-faceted environment
- U.S. citizen, hold a green card, or have work authorization
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth, full health benefits and 401K. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter as PDF attachments via the apply for job button below, with the subject line ‘Studio and administrative assistant’. Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls please.