Lore Group is seeking a junior FF&E designer and coordinator to join its team in London.
Junior FF&E designer and coordinator – Lore Group
An exciting opportunity to join Lore Group’s dynamic design team and gain practical experience in all aspects of hospitality design and FF&E coordination. Lore Group’s in-house design studio uncovers and brings to life the stories of the Lore Collection hotels. Each property is distinct from the next, and Lore Group’s design team puts emphasis on exploration and experimentation as a means to showcase the beauty and characteristics of each project and its context.
More about the role:
- primarily involve drawing and detailing custom furniture pieces and project coordination
- involvement in FF&E specification and design, planning/product drawings, coordinating and managing the project through to installation
- work within set budgets and time schedules
- recording and collating supporting technical documentation and schedules
- overseeing purchasing and logistics
- filing and recording all project documentation and creating specification books
- taking ownership of smaller design projects and supporting the team with larger developments
This is a great opportunity for a competent person with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing hospitality group design team.
The role is based in central London with travel as required to current hotels and future projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- a minimum of one to two years’ relevant experience in FF&E design and coordination, or equivalent
- be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills and possess great initiative and resourcefulness
- hold a qualification or equivalent in either architecture, interior architecture or product design
The successful candidate will be able to:
- demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and Specification software
- work on projects of varying scales and at times work across multiple projects
- deliver neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- be able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- work as part of a high performing fast paced and focused team as well as work independently
- please submit your CV and three samples of your portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below
- candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to live and work in the UK
- salary for this position is based on the market rate
- due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be responding to candidates that meet the above credentials and that are shortlisted for interview. Should you not receive a response from us within ten working days of your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role
- this is a direct hire, no agencies please