Lowell Design and Build is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Lowell Design and Build is seeking an architect with a minimum of three years’ experience post-Part 3 to join its London team.
Lowell is a unique residential architectural design, build and interiors practice based in central London, providing clients with a complete turnkey service for their home renovation from concept through to completion.
We are looking for a senior architect (or an intermediate architect looking for a more senior role) to join the team and develop the architectural arm of the studio.
The role will suit an exceptional ‘all-rounder’ architect who is self-motivated and looking for a new challenge. The right candidate will have the opportunity to lead their own projects and develop their own creative path at Lowell.
We are looking an exceptional and enthusiastic architect with:
- minimum three years’ post-qualification professional experience working on residential projects in London
- creative with a natural flair for architectural design and interiors
- excellent technical drawings skills and the ability to produce a full construction set of drawings
- excellent knowledge of planning policies with a proven track record of success within the various boroughs of London
- excellent project management skills engaging in all parts of the project from start to completion of the build itself
- ability to liaise successfully with contractors (Lowell build team), engineers, consultants, local authorities as well as clients
- excellent knowledge of building regulations
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, interior design, new materials and furnishing
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English and confidence client-facing
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite
- the ideal candidate will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic team
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Full-time position for immediate start, so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Please include a cover letter and salary expectations along with your CV and portfolio through the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom