Lowell Design and Build is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Lowell Design and Build is seeking a design focused senior architect with a minimum of three years’ experience on London residential homes post Part 3 to join its London team.
Lowell is a unique residential architectural design, build and interiors practice based in central London, providing clients with a complete turnkey service for their home renovation from concept through to completion.
We are looking for a senior architect to join the studio and help develop the architectural arm of the company.
The role will suit an exceptional ‘all-rounder’ architect who is self-motivated and looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to lead their own projects and develop their own creative path at Lowell.
We are looking an exceptional and enthusiastic architect with:
- minimum three years’ post-qualification professional experience working on residential projects in London
- creative with a natural flair for architectural design and interiors
- excellent technical drawings skills and the ability to produce a full construction set of drawings.
- excellent at interior design with knowledge of materials and FF&E
- excellent knowledge of planning policies with a proven track record of success within the various boroughs of London
- excellent project management skills engaging in all parts of the project from start to completion of the build itself
- ability to liaise successfully with contractors (Lowell build team), engineers, consultants, local authorities as well as clients
- excellent knowledge of building regulations
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, interior design, new materials and furnishing
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English and confidence client-facing
- AutoCAD and VectorWorks and Adobe Suite
- the ideal candidate will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic team
An excellent salary will be offered for the right person. Please do not apply unless you can demonstrate having a minimum of three years experience working on residential houses in London.
Full-time position for immediate start, so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Please include a cover letter and salary expectations along with your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.