Lowell is seeking a Part 3/ Part 2 architect to join its team in London.
Our design focused architectural practice is based in London Fields, East London and specialises in high end residential properties across London. We are particularly experienced working on historical and Listed Buildings.
Lowell also has its own artisan build team that brings our designs to life, so this role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the build team on all projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their career. We are a busy and vibrant practice and have recently been nominated for the British Home Awards and Don’t Move Improve.
We are looking an exceptional and enthusiastic architect with:
- minimum two years’ experience on high end residential projects in London
- good all-round skills and the ability to run a project from concept to completion
- creative with a strong design aesthetic
- excellent technical drawings skills
- passionate about interiors with a solid knowledge of materials and FF&E
- excellent knowledge of building regulations
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, interior design, new materials and furnishing
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English and confidence client-facing
- VectorWorks, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- the ideal candidate will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement the dynamic team
An excellent financial package will be offered for the right candidate. Flexi work/home working is also supported within the practice. Please do not apply unless you can demonstrate having worked on high end residential houses in London.
Full-time position for immediate start, so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP. Deadline for applications is 11 April.
Please include a cover letter along with your CV and portfolio. Please send all applications via the apply for job button below.