LUCHFORD is looking for an account director to join its firm in London.
LUCHFORD is a world-class, integrated luxury and lifestyle communications agency. We are recognised for creating unique and unexpected partnerships and for generating inspirational ideas and collaborations across the global luxury market.
Following a series of new business wins, our international design, interiors and brand team are currently looking for an experienced account director with international luxury PR experience. You will be joining an ambitious, thriving and collaborative team with unique and exciting ideas and an inspirational international client list.
As an account director, your responsibilities will include:
- develop existing client accounts by identifying and realising opportunities
- take an active part in seeking out new business opportunities, pitching and winning new clients
- ensure that the highest possible quality of service is provided to ensure client satisfaction, and to inspire your team to perform to the highest level on behalf of clients
- benchmark results against targets and expectations, and make sure to manage any shortfalls effectively
- deliver business growth and add value through personal networking, industry knowledge, training and other activities
- managing team performance and ensure growth and development of your team
- share your market knowledge and strategic thinking across agency teams to generate growth both internally and externally
You will demonstrate:
- strong management skills, as you will be managing your team, workload and clients
- an ability to multi-task while having attention to detail in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- a commercial mindset, ensuring workload is managed within budget, grow income and identify new business opportunities
- great relationship skills in terms of building long-lasting relations with press and media, suppliers and with your wider team
- an integrated communications skill set, including experiential, events and social media
- excellent presentation skills; confident in meetings, new business pitches and well presented
- a strong background of selling into international press with established media contacts in the field
- an ability to stay abreast of industry developments and have a good understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape
We offer a range of great benefits designed for your well-being, a competitive salary, training programme, pension scheme, private health insurance, and 23 days’ annual leave (plus your birthday off and the Christmas period when the office closes).
Please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
We thank you for your interest; however, due to the number of submissions only those invited for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CVs from agencies.