LUCHFORD is looking for a highly motivated account director to work within its creative services division in London and be integral in growing the agency’s design portfolio.
Salary: dependent on experience
LUCHFORD is a world-class creative communications partner for global luxury brands and businesses. It crafts legacy campaigns through an innate understanding of luxury, ensuring cultural relevancy. LUCHFORD works across multiple disciplines to deliver inspiring marketing, public relations and brand solutions for its clients.
About the role
The role will oversee a large, trophy client with a specific focus on delivering existing and developing new design initiatives.
The candidate must be a fully rounded marketing professional who has a thorough understanding of all elements of communications, marketing and the media, with a strong knowledge of, and affinity with, design.
Breakdown of the role is as follows:
- capable of devising and delivering all strategic and creative plans for existing clients, supervising and, where necessary, implementing the campaign at a senior level to client and agency satisfaction
- provide the high quality client service by inspiring account teams to perform to the highest levels on behalf of clients whilst assuring clients programs are serviced profitably, both in UK and internationally
- develop existing client accounts, identifying and realising opportunities to grow fee-generating activity
- setting KPIs across client portfolios – monitoring results and measuring performance
Business management and development
- ensure efficient and profitable operation of client accounts
- present proposals to prospects with confidence and authority
- create high-quality credentials presentations and proposals and playing a major role in pitch team
- deliver business growth through personal networking and other activities, pro-actively develop and convert new business opportunities
Desired skills and experience
- At least five years’ experience working within the luxury and design sectors
- excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- commercial awareness
- analytical and reporting skills
- organisational and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure
- creative dexterity
Salary and benefits
- competitive salary – based on experience
- 23 days holiday plus birthday off, bank holidays and office closure at Christmas
- pension scheme
- creative working environment with an enviable client list
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Account Director – Creative Services.