Luciano Giubbilei Studio is seeking an architect with excellent CAD skills to join its studio in London, UK.
Luciano Giubbilei Studio is a dynamic internationally acclaimed landscape and garden design practice based in London.
We are seeking a talented architect with excellent CAD skills, to work as part of our studio team producing outstanding quality concepts, graphics and technical drawings to communicate our ideas to clients. You will be expected to create masterplan layouts, detailed construction drawings and design presentations.
- production of CAD drawings; from schematics to detailing
- assist in the coordination and management of projects from concept design stage through to installation on site
- attend project and site meetings with clients, consultants, contractors and collaborators
- demonstrate expert skills in AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- demonstrate advanced skills in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign, to assist with presentations
- understand and communicate the relationship between 2D and 3D space, with the capability to illustrate volume and proportion through hand sketches and confidently read drawings including plans, elevations, details etc
- have a character that is proactive, precise, efficient and organised, taking responsibility for workflow and deadlines
- have a background in, or professional knowledge of architecture and/or landscape
- be capable of working under pressure and within tight deadlines, with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- have a creative eye and demonstrate high attention to detail
- demonstrate fluency in English verbal skills, any additional languages are also a plus
- be an excellent colleague and a team-player, whilst also capable of working independently
How to apply:
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button below, and attach the following items:
- CV and portfolio in PDF, with no links to any external websites
- portfolio with work examples, no more than 9MB. Visuals and drawings should be produced by the candidate, or otherwise specified
- job reference is: LG CAD Technician
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please be aware that we will not consider freelance or part-time applications, this is a full-time position