lustedgreen is seeking a junior interior designer to join its team in London.
Situated on London’s Southbank, lustedgreen are currently working on exciting projects in a broad range of sectors including retail, office, residential and healthcare. We pride ourselves in running a collaborative and friendly creative office, building long lasting and sound relationships with our clients.
We are looking for a talented, creative junior designer to join our team, we can offer you a great opportunity to develop your career and play a part in the future development of our growing company.
Key skills required:
- have one to two years’ relevant experience of working on projects in the UK
- creative flair and good presentation skills
- proficient with Mac formats: Vectorworks, SketchUp, photoshop and InDesign
- ability to produce good hand drawings and technical CAD drawings
- ability to produce CGIs would be an advantage
- good communication skills necessary for liaising with Clients, suppliers, contractors and others in the office
- experience in sourcing furniture, materials and finishes and presenting and scheduling FF&E
- good colour sense
- some technical detailing knowledge
- ability to manage your time effectively and work on a number of projects/tasks simultaneously
How to apply
You should be based in the UK, hold a valid UK work permit, if required and be fluent in written and spoken English. If you satisfy these criteria, please send your CV with examples of work, visuals and technical drawings via the ‘apply’ link below. stating your availability and salary aspiration (no agencies or contact by telephone please).