Luum is looking for a business developer/marketing coordinator to join its studio in London.
Luum is a London-based lighting studio dedicated to the design, manufacture and delivery of spectacular light installations for interiors around the world. We have an enviable client list who commission us to develop innovative and technically complex lighting projects in a range of sectors including commercial, residential and hospitality.
We are a young company with a unique opportunity for a business developer/marketing coordinator to join our small but highly motivated team and play a significant role in driving our growth.
In generating sales leads, you will be tasked with promoting Luum through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and marketing plan. The goal is to grow the business through boosting our profile, acquiring new leads and forging strong relationships with our clients.
- research and identify potential new customers and new business opportunities
- target new customers and key decision makers, secure specifications and generate new sales leads
- confidently present the brand and product offering and promote the company to customers at all levels
- establish, develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- successfully grow the number of new monthly enquiries
- be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy across all channels and communicate the brand to our global client base
- manage digital communication to our clients, write copy for digital newsletters and press releases and coordinate the commissioning of photographers
- establish and develop good working relationships with key press for the promotion of new products and projects
Skills and experience:
- focused, methodical and consistent in developing enquiry pipelines and follow ups of project leads
- experienced in selling high value products to interior designers, architects or property developers
- knowledge of and affinity with the design and architecture industries
- highly motivated, well presented and well-spoken with good communication skills
- target driven with passion to achieve your targets
- hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident
Based in our studio near Peckham we can offer a dynamic and fast paced working environment with challenging projects and an ambitious team. You will have the freedom to develop and grow the role, manage your schedule and act on your own instinct to raise our profile and drive enquiries into our pipeline.
How to apply
Please submit your CV stating your availability, an explanation of why you would be right for the position by using the ‘apply’ link below. The role will be based at our studio in London but will require travel in the UK and abroad.
Retainer + commission.