Luum has a vacancy for a sales manager to become part of its team in London.
Luum is a London-based lighting studio dedicated to the design, manufacture and delivery of spectacular light installations that stir a sense of wonder, excitement and energy. We set out to transform interior spaces with sculptural fixtures, to capture movement and fix it in the form of light.
We produce a standalone collection of light fittings and contemporary installations, customising these for our clients across residential, hospitality and commercial sectors. Beyond our studio collection, we work with leading interior designers, architects and specifiers to produce one-off, large-scale lighting installations for some of the world’s finest interiors.
We are a young company with an exciting opportunity for a commercial individual to join our team and play a significant role in driving our growth.
Acting as front-of-house, the role will be tasked with developing and implementing a sales strategy to drive enquiries into the business and convert them into sales. The goal is to grow the business with the support of a creative marketing plan and by forging strong relationships with our clients, always with a focus on outperforming our client’s expectations.
We are looking for motivated professionals with a proven track record of business to business sales who can strategize, develop and cultivate new business opportunities. The role is hands-on and involves both strategic planning and dynamic action, requiring the successful candidate to continuously develop the relevant skills and grow the business whilst remaining true to our design-led culture and values.
- develop project enquiries, converting them into sales using the resources of the design team
- research and identify potential new customers and new business opportunities
- target new customers and key decision makers, secure specifications and generate new sales leads
- confidently present the brand and product offering and promote Luum through meetings, phone calls, emails, presentations and trade shows
- establish, develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- manage correspondence between the design team and clients
- deliver CPD presentations and attending networking events
- ensure a high level of customer focus and satisfaction
- focused, methodical and consistent in developing enquiry pipelines and follow-ups of project leads
- experienced in selling high-value products to interior designers, architects or property developers
- knowledge of and affinity with the design and architecture industries
- confident, well presented and well-spoken with good communication skills
- hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident
Based in our studio near Peckham we can offer a dynamic and fast-paced working environment with challenging projects and an ambitious team. The salary will depend on your skills and experience. We offer 25 days holiday, a generous pension scheme and a range of other benefits.
How to apply
Please reply by email with your availability, an explanation of why you would be right for the job and your salary expectations, using the ‘apply’ link below and please include a CV.
The role will be based at our studio in London and will require travel in the UK and abroad.