Bid and marketing coordinator
LXA is hiring a bid and marketing coordinator to join its team in London.
As marketing and bid coordinator you will be responsible for social media, website, LXA branded collateral and merchandise and PR. You will also assist directors, the head of new business and marketing and the team leads in the preparation of fee proposals, presentations and credentials.
You will be part of the Business Administration Team (BAT) and will be supported by the managing director and the head of new business and marketing. There is scope to progress into a marketing and bid manager.
This is a UK wide role and covers the offices in both London and Manchester.
Your direct report will be to the head of new business and marketing of the business.
Detail job specification
You will be expected to undertake the following:
- work with the head of new business and marketing to control all LXA branded collateral and content
- amend branded merchandise, for example, business cards, flyers, etc.
- arrange for collateral and merchandise to be printed and produced by preferred suppliers
- liaise with LXA’s global offices to ensure a cohesive marketing strategy
- plan and implement social media campaigns for the UK
- collect, curate and upload content for LXA’s website
- work with the head of new business and marketing to suggest and input into LXA’s PR
- work with the head of new business and marketing to create company credentials for each sector
- create bespoke credentials and presentations as and when required by senior members of staff
- create new standard documents as and when required
- ensure that LXA’s brand standards are implemented and upheld by all members of staff and across all documentation
- support the senior team with compiling fee proposals and pitches
- set up pitches on the system (Hubspot and WorkFlowMax) create job numbers, complete new projects forms and ensure the files are set up correctly
Skills and experience
- confident in Adobe InDesign
- capabilities in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience in Microsoft Office
- proactive and confident in driving your own workload, not afraid to ask for more work or use your initiative to find tasks to complete
- creative, with a good eye for photography, this is important in terms of curating content
- preference for experience in the built environment, construction or property
- personable and capable of working in a varied role
You will also be required to do the following as part of your role:
- build and maintain relationships with all members of the business and where applicable, clients
- have an understanding of LXA globally and what we do and where so you can promote the business accurately in all situations if required
- have a basic knowledge of fees and the importance of correct project administration
- as part of the BAT team, you will work with your team members to continually improve LXA services and processes and as such you will throughout the year help with updating and improving these wherever possible and undertaking internal projects to ensure the growth and development of the team
- take part in BAT team meetings and where necessary other team meetings
- share and like all of LXAs social content
- feedback at all times to your managers and the directors where you believe improvements can be made on the service provided by LXA
- assist in maintaining and uplifting LXA’s culture and moral