MAD Architects is hiring an intermediate architect to join its Beijing studio.
MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is looking for talented and experienced architects who have participated in completed or under construction large-scale projects.
Key skills to success:
- globally-minded individual with a proactive, positive attitude
- excellent academic background, BArch/MArch degree or equivalent required
- have worked for at least five years in-depth, post-qualification leading international architecture firms and have succeeded as a leader or core member to complex large-scale mixed-use, cultural, civic or hospitality projects through all stages of design
- combine strong aesthetic design sensitivity with technical knowledge
- clear communicator, able to articulate your ideas and concepts precisely, comprehensibly and in a graphically engaging way
- working knowledge of architectural drawing and detailing, and demonstrate clear understanding of building systems and materials as well as practice and industry standards and codes
- thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, enjoy contributing to your team
- flexible and able to set priorities in order to deliver accurately and on time
- highly skilled in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CS, with a sound working knowledge of Maya and Revit a plus
- fluent in English, with business level Mandarin and other business level language skills a plus
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6 MB) in PDF format via the apply for job button below. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.