Maestra is looking for a senior production designer to join its team in London.
Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full-time senior production designer to join our expanding design team at our London branch in Woolwich Arsenal.
We produce a broad range of events across the private and corporate sectors. The position will involve taking an integral/leading role within our design team, designing and producing high-end live events. We are looking for someone from a creative background, who has a minimum of three to five years experience in event production.
- working alongside project managers and technical managers in the planning and delivery of live events
- attending meetings and site visits and taking meticulous site measurements of venues
- working confidently with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- full event design from the development of initial ideas through to the completed design, including the production of detailed floor plans, creative moodboards and visuals
- producing 3D renders (ideally within Vectorworks) or hand drawn illustrations
- sourcing, contacting and managing suppliers as well as managing the design budgets with our project managers
- designing and formatting artwork such as backdrops and presentations. Managing the delivery of all graphics with complete accuracy
- sourcing materials and organising the hire of furniture, drape, staging etc.
- assisting with production schedules
- onsite management and delivery
- experience working in a fast-paced, challenging and client facing environment
- able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with high levels of accuracy
- responds efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members, managers and clients
- a proactive, creative and imaginative problem-solver with a good eye for detail
- friendly, personable, positive approach
- unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands
- ability to work effectively and collaboratively alongside team members
- strong communication and organisational skills
- imaginative and creative mindset, with a keen interest in design
- proficient in Adobe Suite, in particular Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience with CAD is essential, we use Vectorworks
- able to produce 3D renders. Hand sketching skills are desirable but not essential
- computer literate, preferably with experience in Mac but not essential
Job type: full-time
Salary: dependent on experience