Maidenway Group is looking for a project development manager to join its team in London.
Maidenway Group is a highly-successful property company based in northeast London, with a substantial portfolio located throughout London, comprising a mix of commercial and residential properties. We are included in the London stock exchange 1,000 companies to inspire Britain 2017. We are continually acquiring investment and development opportunities, and frequently have several development projects running.
We are looking to recruit a project development manager. The ideal candidate will be ARB-qualified and interested in seeing multiple small construction and refurbishment projects through to completion.
- ensuring all works are carried out in line with current building regulations
- ensuring work is carried out to an acceptable standard
- meet deadlines and ensure projects run on the programme
- regular reporting of progress/delay
- ARB-registered architect
- minimum of five years of UK practice experience
- proven experience in running projects and site assistance on residential and mixed-use projects
- familiar with building regulations and planning applications
- full driving licence is required
- ability to manage/prioritise workload and meet deadlines
To submit your application, please use the ‘apply’ link below.