Make & Place is seeking a sales and marketing manager to become part of its team in London.
Job title: sales and marketing manager
Reporting to: company directors
Hours: 9.30am–6pm, Mon–Fri
The role of the sales and marketing manager is to support the development of a small company in its marketing and wider running. Below is a list of the main responsibilities of the role, expected to be carried out by the marketing manager.
Working across two offices but based in Clerkenwell, you will report to the company directors, Chris Bell, Brian Johnson and Fiona Naylor.
- website content creation implementation and execution
- development and implementation of marketing strategy – company-wide and project-based
- in-line with company objectives
- social media and e-commerce content development and implementation
- gaining relevant press coverage and brand exposure
- monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- active promotion of the company within the industry
- client liaison – including furniture suppliers, purchasers and developers
- occasional design assistance with the selection of FF&E
- development of new business strategies
- management of current and future projects – including cost control, design overview, creation of marketing collateral and associated admin
- maintain effective internal communications to directors and other colleagues
- adhoc tasks assisting the directors and the running of the business
- proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.