Makower Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Makower Architects is a vibrant young practice based in Bankside, London. We are a culturally rooted design led practice specialising in architecture and urbanism, with numerous high-profile projects in the fields of city-making, place-creation and urban heritage. We love cities and in the studio’s work there is a fascination in both place and history being the source and ‘seed’ of design.
We are looking for a high calibre creative all-rounder partnered with exceptional design skills to join our growing team. You will have the opportunity to work across all RIBA stages, with an emphasis on early stages, from feasibility to planning applications. Knowledge of Revit is required.
The right candidate will have:
- minimum three years’ post Part 3 UK experience in large scale residential and mixed use projects
- thorough and advanced knowledge of Revit
- excellent design and visualisation skills
- ability to produce illustrative images and CGI quality renders
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- knowledge of Enscape
- good spoken and written English
To apply for the role please submit your CV, portfolio, salary expectation and availability.
Makower Architects is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
No agencies please.