Makower Architects is looking for design architects and experienced Part 2 architectural assistants to join its London team.
The successful candidate will work on large scale residential and mixed-use projects, medium scale office projects, urban design proposal, masterplanning projects and the occasional competition.
Makower Architects is a vibrant practice based in Bankside, London. We are a culturally rooted design-led firm specialising in architecture and urbanism, with numerous high-profile projects in the fields of city-making, place-creation and urban heritage. We have a passion for both place and history being the source and ‘seed’ of design proposals and we are looking for likeminded designers to contribute to our team.
Applicants must have complete proficiency in Revit and demonstrate strong design and presentation skills.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
- excellent visualisation and design skills
- experience in large scale projects in the UK; residential experience an advantage
- ability to produce high-quality illustrative images, drawings and CGI quality renders and videos
- thorough and advanced knowledge of Revit/RIBA Stages 0 to 3 experience
- experience and knowledge of Technical Housing Standards NDSS, London plan and building regulations
- experience with residential layouts and accommodation schedules
- advanced knowledge Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- knowledge of Enscape
- good spoken and written English
The role is office based in London with the flexibility for hybrid working.
Please submit your CV, sample portfolio, salary expectation and availability via the apply for job button below. We look forward to considering your application.
Makower Architects is an employee ownership trust and an equal opportunities employer.