Makower Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in london.
Makower Architects is seeking an experienced senior architect to run a large scale residential project. Candidates must have a minimum of five years post Part-III experience, with technical detailing skills and proven experience delivering projects in the UK. This is an opportunity to join Makower Architects expanding project delivery team at a senior level, and to help shape a young but quickly growing company.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- experience delivering a project from planning through to completion
- experience of leading a team of architectural assistants
- overseeing project resourcing levels and time management
- a passion for technical detailing
- chairing design team meetings and client presentations
- first point of contact with the client
- fluent spoken and written English
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning
- knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be a plus
- demonstrable experience across all RIBA work stages
The salary will reflect the candidate’s experience.
The position is full-time starting in January/February 2018.
Please send a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org