Mangera Yvars Architects is hiring a project architect with a minimum of three-year post Part 3 experience to join its team in London.
Mangera Yvars Architects (MYA), an award-winning architectural practice with an international reputation for its masterplanning, housing, cultural, educational and mixed-use projects around the world. MYA has longstanding collaborations with engineers, photographers, writers and artists as well as a passion for global projects for social change through design.
MYA is inviting applications for the role of an experienced project architect. With a commitment to quality, creativity and design innovation, we are seeking a dynamic professional to join our London team.
As a project architect at MYA, you will take a lead role in the design and delivery of projects, showcasing your design, construction and project management skills. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of design-led projects in a collaborative and inspiring work environment.
Experience and qualifications:
- minimum three to five years post-qualification experience as a project architect, leading the delivery of complex mixed-used global projects
- professional degree in architecture (RIBA Part 3 or equivalent qualification)
- highly effective in designing and managing architectural projects of similar scale and complexity
- strong experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams effectively and efficiently
- excellent understanding of current UK or equivalent building regulations
- strong technical skills across all RIBA design stages and significant site experience
- strong BIM experience, leading a technical team within the practice
- proficiency in graphic communication and presentation tools; InDesign and Photoshop skills are essential
- excellent drawing, modelling, and visualisation skills; proficiency in CAD, 3D modelling, BIM
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- high levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach
- demonstrating confidence in team management and clear communication with consultants and clients
- ability to follow the project brief and adhere to regulations (could be UK or local)
- rigorous quality control of drawings and construction proposals
- willingness to travel as required
What we offer:
- an inspiring and collaborative work environment
- opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- competitive salary depending on experience
How to apply
Please submit your resume, a well-presented portfolio of work and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience via the apply for job button below.
Application deadline: 22 December 2023
Mangera Yvars Architects is an equal-opportunity employer and we warmly welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.