Manhattan Loft Gardens is seeking an in-house graphic designer to join its team in London.
This role takes responsibility for the creation and execution of all the visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media for The Stratford and The Lofts. The in-house graphic designer takes direction from written or spoken ideas and converts them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs based on existing brand guidelines, understanding the current competitive landscape and latest trends in the luxury lifestyle sector.
Shaping the next generation of living: a new chapter in high rise from Manhattan Loft Corporation. A double-cantilevered tower with expansive living spaces, three sky gardens and a design hotel. Harnessing the creativity and tech spirit of Stratford City, London, introducing Europe’s most ambitious residential tower.
- to develop designs across print and digital for Manhattan Loft Gardens in keeping with the brand guidelines
- act as a brand guardian of all brand items with active input into the evolution across all sub-brands
- to work with the team to develop new sub-brands for restaurants, bars, gym etc.
- work across printed and digital applications including stationery, signage, brochures, maps, newsletters, advertising, floor plans, postcards, handouts, packaging , in-room collateral, menus, preparing imagery for social media etc.
- prepare specifications for printer, obtains quotations and prepare artwork ready to print as required
- concept visualisation across all graphic, advertising and promotional material
- to confidently present ideas to the Manhattan Loft gardens team, take on feedback and find solutions
- manage and keep up-to date in-house image library
- manage approvals of all brand material
- works closely with the full marketing team for Manhattan Loft Gardens
- works with other departments, such as F&B, HR (recruitment), events, etc. on creating specific content.
- works collaboratively with the head of brand marketing and the head of sales on special creative projects for both The Stratford and The Lofts
- effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- collaborates with external creative, digital and media/PR agencies, identifying and establishing key strategies to support the overall brand strategy
- works with other employees to provide excellent customer service. Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters
- observes service behaviours of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers; continuously strives to improve service performance
- gains understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better creative solutions both prior to, and during the program/event
- sets a positive example for guest relations, acting as a brand ambassador of the hotel
- understands business goals and works with sales/revenue leadership to develop relevant content
- establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with team members and employees
- actively solicits feedback and acts upon it where appropriate
- ensures regular on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business
- objectives through the employee communications magazine/programs
- celebrates successes and publicly recognises the contributions of team members
Candidates should have:
- at least two years industry experience
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- knowledge of website CMS
- good communication skills and ability to work and present within a large team
- ability to work across several projects at one time and manage print schedules
- a good eye for typographic detail
- ability to retouch imagery
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic evolve in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the jobholder and the job description amended accordingly.