MANICA Architecture is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
London, UK – Part 2 with Revit experience at MANICA Architecture.
MANICA Architecture is looking for a talented architectural assistant with strong Revit skills to join its London-based office.
MANICA Architecture is an international practice based in the USA and UK. The office predominantly works on international sports and entertainment projects.
The London office is seeking to employ an architectural assistant to work in Revit on projects based in the UK and Italy.
We are looking for a Part 2 with some experience working in an office and some technical knowledge, who can work through all design stages on exciting international projects.
- Working with the project director to develop concepts in Revit
- Take responsibility for drawing package development
- Participate in collaborative team and project environments
Skills and qualifications (required unless otherwise noted):
- architectural degree Part 2 equivalent or strong Part 1 with experience
- must be proficient in Revit and preferably Rhino and Autocad
- the ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year’s office experience in the UK
- strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- good verbal and graphic communication skills and ability to work within diverse teams of designers and other professionals
- ability to participate in multiple projects with competing deadlines
- ability to work in a collaborative environment
- successful candidates should be prepared to travel internationally when required
Any offer of employment with MANICA will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
No agency applications will be considered.
To apply, submit your resume, portfolio, and work samples using the ‘apply’ link below.