Map is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join its studio in London.
Qualifications and skills:
- at least eight years industry experience or five years post MA
- exceptional CAD skills with a world class attention to detail
- proven understanding of complex geometry and design for manufacture
- highly creative and innovative approach
- strategic thinker who is able to work across a number of sectors
- strong administrative, team management and client facing skills
- possess a positive and proactive attitude
- excellent industry and historic knowledge of design
- able to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- CV and concise portfolio in a PDF format – no web links please
- cover letter with salary expectations
Unfortunately, due to the high level of responses we will only be replying to successful candidates.
Deadline for applications 27 April