Map Project Office is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join its studio in London.
We are considering full-time and freelance positions.
Qualifications and skills:
- at least eight years’ industry experience or five years post MA
- exceptional CAD skills with a world class attention to detail
- proven understanding of complex geometry and design for manufacture
- a highly creative and innovative approach
- strategic thinker who is able to work across a number of sectors
- strong administrative, team management and client facing skills
- possess a positive and proactive attitude
- excellent industry and historic knowledge of design
- able to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- CV and concise portfolio in a PDF format – no web links, please
- cover letter with salary expectations
Unfortunately, due to the high level of responses, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
Applications should be submitted by clicking the ‘apply’ link below ASAP.