Map Project Office is looking for an industrial designer to join its studio in London, UK.
Qualifications and skills:
- five years industry experience or three years post MA
- advanced 3D modelling, technical drawing and rendering skills
- comprehensive understanding of processes and materials
- good model making ability essential
- highly creative and innovative approach
- exceptional visual and verbal communication skills
- possess a positive and proactive attitude
- excellent industry and historic knowledge of design
- able to work in the UK
Applications must include:
- CV and concise portfolio in a PDF format – no web links please
- cover letter with salary expectations
Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we will only be replying to successful candidates.
Deadline for applications 29 April 2018.
at BBM Sustainable Design
at Martin Kemp Design