Marble Fairbanks is hiring a junior architectural designer to be part of the team in New York.
Marble Fairbanks is an architecture, research and design firm based in New York City that specialises in educational, cultural and institutional projects for public and private clients with an emphasis on innovative sustainability and integrated digital design processes.
We are seeking a junior architectural designer with exceptional architectural design and visualisation skills and experience in construction documents for immediate employment in our New York office. This position is for candidates with the following qualifications:
- excellent design skills
- excellent visualisation skills
- proficient in Rhino, Revit, Adobe Suite
- two to four years’ experience in all phases of architectural design
- minimum two years experience doing construction documents
- professional degree required
- experience in small to mid-size projects
- legal authorisation to work in the US
- fluency in English
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio sample and names of three references with contact information in a single PDF via the apply for job button below. Maximum file size is 10 MB. Put “Junior Architectural Designer: Your Name” in the subject line of the email and include your first and last name in the file name of your attachment.