Marc Newson is seeking a team assistant to join its London studio.
Marc Newson is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
We are seeking enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to apply for the role of team assistant.
- receptionist and front of house
- oversee studio service provider accounts and invoices
- organise team travel and expenses
- liaise with external IT support team
- general studio administration
- support the general manager in her daily duties
- full-time role based in our central London studio
- educated to degree level
- relevant work experience, ideally in a similar role
- proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- ability to work independently and juggle numerous ongoing activities
- a positive attitude and ability to contribute in a team environment
- fluency in English; additional languages such as French or Italian would be beneficial
- must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
To apply, please send your CV and relevant covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Start date: 3 October 2019