Marc Wood Studio has an opportunity for a product development/production intern to join its team in London.
Marc Wood creates handcrafted lighting collections and bespoke installations for high-end interiors.
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent product design potential to join a close-knit start-up design business.
This is a paid position. Part-time positions may also be considered.
Duration six months from February 2020
- develop lighting collections and bespoke sculptures from concept through prototyping and into full production
- assist in the complete order fulfilment process including product assembly, wiring and packaging
- assist with hands-on workshop based prototyping and component production
- liaise with clients and assist with on-site installations
- assist with all aspects of fostering and developing a start-up business
- candidates must be highly ambitious and extremely motivated to learn
- efficient, superbly organised with great attention to detail
- candidates must have practical workshop experience and be proficient in making physical products
- enjoy a challenge and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- proficiency in AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Adobe Suite is beneficial
To apply, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below, outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the role.