Marek Wojciechowski Architects is looking for a project architect to join its team in London.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects is a London-based practice with a strong reputation for delivering world-class projects with integrity and ambition. We focus on creative direction, architecture and design, producing exemplary projects across a range of sectors including private residential, commercial, mixed-use and healthcare.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects is seeking a project architect to join its London practice who has the relevant experience to work on several new and exciting residential, healthcare or commercial projects in central London.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least five years’ post Part 2 demonstrable experience in London and the UK
- construction experience in RIBA Stage 5 and 6
- experience within high-end residential and/or commercial
- be proficient in Revit
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- have excellent written and communication skills
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- be confident in both client-facing and internal presentations
- have the ability to lead a team
All applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 3 qualification
- relevant experience working in architectural practice in the UK
- Microstation experience would be advantageous
- right to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit your application with the subject title ‘Project Architect’ via the apply for job button below.
Please include a CV, portfolio and any sketches that support your application.
The deadline is 8 October 2023.
We have a consciously inclusive culture and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom