Marek Wojciechowski Interiors is seeking a middleweight interior designer to join its team in London.
Marek Wojciechowski Interiors is looking for a motivated and creative designer who would like to get hands-on experience across all aspects of the design process from concept through to completion. The successful candidate would work directly with our head of interiors on a number of high-end residential projects, and will play a pivotal part in a growing interiors team.
The practice employs highly intelligent and driven employees, and is currently seeking those with relevant experience to work on a number of new and exciting residential and commercial projects in central London.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least two years’ post-qualification (or equivalent) demonstrable experience in residential and commercial sectors
- have strong skills in 2D and 3D CAD packages (V-Ray experience in addition would be advantageous)
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- have good supplier knowledge and strong sourcing and procurement skills
- be highly organised and able to manage specification and procurement schedules (Microsoft Excel)
- have excellent written and communication skills
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- possess enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
- have a strong team player ethos, with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team
Since we strive to employ the best candidates available, all applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- an interior design degree or similar experience in high end residential sector
- relevant experience working in either an interior design or architectural practice in the UK
- an exceptional academic and career record
- an impressive portfolio displaying strong design skills
The salary for this position is up to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please note that this is a full-time, studio-based role.
How to apply
If you feel you fulfil all of the above criteria and wish to apply for this role, please email the following items using the apply for job button below (maximum 8MB):
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples of your own work
- a short covering letter about yourself, referencing the position you are applying for and salary expectations.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom