Marek Wojciechowski Architects is looking for Part 2 architectural assistants in London.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects (MWA) is a London-based practice with a strong reputation for delivering world-class projects with integrity and ambition. We focus on creative direction, architecture and design, producing exemplary projects in the high-end residential and commercial sectors.
The practice employs highly intelligent and driven employees, and is currently seeking talented Part 2 architectural assistants, with relevant experience in central London.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- be proficient in, Photoshop and InDesign
- be proficient in 3D SketchUp
- have experience using MicroStation
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- have relevant UK experience
Since we strive to employ the best candidates available, all applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 2 or equivalent degree qualification
- relevant experience working in architectural practice in the UK
- an exceptional academic and career record
- an impressive portfolio displaying strong design skills
- strong writing ability
- be confident, attentive, organised and pro-active
be fluent in both spoken and written English
How to apply
If you feel you fulfil all of the above criteria and wish to apply for this role, please email the following items using the ‘apply’ link below (maximum 8MB):
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples of your own work
- a short covering letter about yourself, including a statement that the application is in response to the Dezeen Jobs post
Or post the hard copy to:
FAO Adam Arya
Marek Wojciechowski Architects
66-68 Margaret Street
No agencies please.