Marek Wojciechowski Architects is looking for experienced project architects in London.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects (MWA) is a London-based practice with a strong reputation for delivering world-class projects with integrity and ambition. We focus on creative direction, architecture and design, producing exemplary projects in the high-end residential and commercial sectors.
The practice employs highly intelligent and driven employees, and is currently seeking project architects with relevant experience in central London.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- have experience and confidence in liaising with clients, contractors and consultant teams
- have experience delivering high-end residential and/or commercial projects
- have the ability to manage small teams and demonstrate leadership abilities
- have a good technical understanding
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
Since we strive to employ the best candidates available, all applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 3 or equivalent degree qualification
- relevant experience working in architectural practice in the UK
- an exceptional academic and career record
- an impressive portfolio displaying strong design skills
- strong writing ability
- be confident, attentive, organised and pro-active
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
£40-£50k (annual) subject to experience
How to apply
If you feel you fulfil all of the above criteria and wish to apply for this role, please email the following items using the ‘apply’ link below (maximum 8MB):
- your CV
- brief PDF with examples of your own work
- a short covering letter about yourself, including a statement that the application is in response to the Dezeen Jobs post
Or post the hard copy* to:
FAO Adam Arya
Marek Wojciechowski Architects
66-68 Margaret Street
*Please note, we cannot return hard copies sent.
No agencies please.