Marek Wojciechowski Architects is looking for a project architect to join its London practice.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects is a London-based practice with a strong reputation for delivering world-class projects with integrity and ambition. We focus on creative direction, architecture and design, producing exemplary projects across a range of sectors including private residential, commercial, mixed-use and healthcare.
The practice employs highly intelligent and driven employees, and is currently seeking those with relevant experience to work on a number of new and exciting residential and commercial projects in central London.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least three years’ post-Part 3 demonstrable experience in residential and commercial sectors, within London and the UK (healthcare sector experience in addition would be advantageous)
- be experienced in MicroStation (Revit experience in addition would be advantageous)
- be Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- have excellent written and communication skills
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- be confident in both client-facing and internal presentations
- have a strong team player ethos
Since we strive to employ the best candidates available, all applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 3 degree qualification
- relevant experience working in an architectural practice in the UK
- an exceptional academic and career record
- an impressive portfolio displaying strong design skills
The salary band for this position is £42,000 to £50,000, dependent on experience.
How to apply
If you feel you fulfil all of the above criteria and wish to apply for this role, please email the following items using the apply for job button below (maximum 8MB):
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples of your own work
- a short covering letter about yourself, referencing the position you are applying for and salary expectations