Marek Wojciechowski Architects is looking for a project architect to join its team in London.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects is a London-based practice with a strong reputation for delivering world-class projects with integrity and ambition. We focus on creative direction, architecture and design, producing exemplary projects across a range of sectors including private residential, commercial, mixed-use and healthcare.
Marek Wojciechowski Architects is seeking a project architect to join its London practice who has the relevant experience to work on several new and exciting residential and commercial projects in central London.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least three years’ post Part 3 demonstrable experience in residential or commercial sectors, within London and the UK
- be proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- have excellent written and communication skills
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- be confident in both client-facing and internal presentations
- have the ability to lead a team
Since we strive to employ the best candidates available, all applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 3 degree qualification
- relevant experience working in architectural practice in the UK
- Revit and Microstation experience would be advantageous
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected].
Submit with the subject title ‘Project architect’– London’ via the apply for job button below.
Include a CV, portfolio and any sketched you feel support your application.
The deadline is 15th February 2023
We have a consciously inclusive culture and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.