Marian Boswall Landscape Architects is currently recruiting a talented senior landscape architect to join its team in Staplehurst, UK.
We are a highly regarded and award winning landscape design practice with a strong portfolio of on-going projects. Based at our studio in the countryside near Staplehurst we work countrywide with occasional projects abroad. Our expanding portfolio means that we are currently looking for a creative and focused person to join our talented team of landscape architects, designers and plants people.
Essential skills and experience for the role are:
- CMLI or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape studio and/or on primarily landscape design projects
- excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs by hand as well as digitally
- experience in working across work stages from concept design to delivery on-site including confident and accurate construction detailing
- knowledge of the UK planning system with experience in preparing planning applications, the experience of sensitive sites an advantage
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- ability to work effectively and manage project teams
- strong skills in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- fluency in English language
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- clean UK driving licence
- a good plant knowledge
- an interest in and knowledge of sustainable design practices
- an interest in garden design
Salary: competitive and dependent on experience
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Please submit a PDF sample portfolio (10MB maximum), CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.