Mark Berryman Design is looking for a 3D visualiser to join its studio in Lymington, UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 3D visualiser to join an expanding, award-winning design studio based in Lymington. In return, we offer a competitive salary based on the individuals’ experience plus 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), on-site parking and there are local amenities nearby.
The successful person will have the following skills:
- interpret AutoCAD 2D drawings to a high level and translate these into photo-realistic renders using V-Ray
- produce high-quality 3D models of interior scenes in either Rhino or 3DS Max
- ability to use Adobe Photoshop for image post-production and InDesign to create presentations
- good understanding of lighting, camera composition and real-world scale/detailing
- experience in the yacht industry and interior design desired
- ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- flexible, self-motivated and a good team spirit
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate your undoubted creativity, as well as bringing a fresh approach and energy to a talented team.
Please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.