Mark Berryman Design is looking for an all-round FF&E coordinator to join its studio in Lymington, Hampshire, UK.
The role involves sourcing and procurement of finishes, furniture and lighting. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic multitasker who is willing to muck in with everything – no two days will be the same.
You will ideally have experience in the marine industry, but high end residential is also desirable. This role involves multitasking skills with a good appreciation of high-end design.
- excellent communication skills, attention to detail and good problem solving
- a good knowledge of suppliers is a must
- experience of incoterms and logistics of shipping helpful
- minimum of two years post qualification experience with a degree or equivalent qualification in interior design desired
- procurement experience
- experience in FF&E specifications of all soft and hard materials/finishes and project schedules
- up to date knowledge of furniture, lighting suppliers and their products on varied budgets
- ability to present to clients confidently
- proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- driving licence and ability to commute to Lymington for this full-time role
We would love to hear from you if you would like to join our studio and be part of a fast-paced friendly team.
Please send cover letter and current CV via the apply for job button below.