Mark Berryman Design is seeking an exceptional individual for the role of senior interior yacht designer in Lymington, Hampshire.
We are an expanding, award-winning design studio who require an experienced person to start immediately, initially on a one-year contract. You will play a crucial role within a small, energetic team based in Lymington, UK.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- a minimum of three years working in a marine design studio. Experience of yacht interiors is essential
- advanced skills in AutoCAD required, Photoshop an advantage
- in-depth experience and knowledge of the various phases within high end projects
- you must be highly creative and passionate; dedicated to delivering an excellent service
- excellent written and verbal communication in English language
- a good knowledge of furniture detailing and construction methods
- liaising and communicating effectively with key suppliers, project managers and other consultants
- understanding and analysing the needs for the project feasibility
- strong creative thinking skills are essential in order to communicate your ideas efficiently
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- self-motivated, focused, reliable, with a good team spirit
- ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- able to travel abroad regularly if projects require this
- confident presenting to VIP clients and Owner’s representatives
- a very competitive salary awaits the right person
Please send your CV and portfolio to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Purchasing and brand liaison manager