Mark Fairhurst Architects is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and talented RIBA Part-I/II architectural assistant to work on a variety of projects including: residential and commercial new build redevelopments; residential listed building conversions; one off house design; and domestic extension and refurbishment projects.
We work in a studio based architectural team environment located near London Bridge. We are an RIBA chartered practice and support our staff with personal career development.
A successful candidate must have:
– a desire to work within a small practice environment
– excellent communication skills
– minimum RIBA Part-I or equivalent qualification
– previous professional work experience in architectural practice minimum one year
– RIBA Stages one-three design experience
– excellent design and CAD skills
– experience with working in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM programmes including: AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Revit
– fluency in English
To apply for this position please submit a CV and concise examples of work via email only with subject heading ‘Job Application’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior project manager
at Studio ORA ITO