ABDW Architects is seeking a contract or part-time marketing and communications coordinator to join its team in London.
- bachelor’s degree or higher, in marketing, communications or related major
- proactive and self-starter
- previous experience in an architectural practice preferred but not mandatory
- previous experience in preparing marketing materials, strategies, bids, presentations and content
- well versed in Adobe InDesign or Affinity Publisher
- contribute to and carry out marketing and business development strategy including planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns such as email, social media, and content marketing.
- develop and manage content, marketing literature and imagery, including but not limited to the website, monthly newsletters, project case studies, social media, end of project photo albums, etc.
- copywriting and copyediting
- coordinate production of artwork
- ensure all external communication and collateral is of the highest possible quality at all times.
- coordinate and produce project photo/video shoots
- coordinate and produce branded collateral
- website management
- manage CRM and contacts database
- improve company image, increase awareness and recognition
- improve all stakeholder engagement
- assist the rest of the team and the support team as required
- coordinating and producing monthly team meeting & non-project specific presentations
Skills and experience:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge of architecture marketing trends
- knowledge of social media tools
- knowledge of Adobe or Affinity Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- knowledge of photography/video editing software
How to apply
Submit your CV, availability and salary requirement using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom