Marsh Keene Architects is looking for a Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are a young, Brixton-based practice, specialising in designing thoughtful, crafted buildings. We are currently working on a range of projects across London and the UK, including residential extensions/refurbishments, new build houses, small scale developments and works to listed buildings.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual to fit into our open, collaborative studio environment.
Applicants should have the following:
- Part 1 or 2 qualification
- minimum 12 months UK experience
- experience working in Vectorworks is essential
- proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent communication & presentation skills
- awareness of UK planning process
- knowledge of technical detailing
- happy to share a studio with two friendly dogs!
Applicants are required to submit the following by clicking the ‘apply’ link below:
- covering letter
- A4 portfolio (maximum 10 pages)
We will be interviewing for an immediate start, and salary will be based on experience.
Regrettably we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.