Martin Kemp Design is hiring a senior designer to join its team in London, UK.
- six to eight years of experience in high-end residential design, or similar
- experience of managing projects independently, from concept to completion
- FF&E and interior architectural skills important, but with a leaning towards interior architecture
- ability to develop innovative concepts, visualise and confidently explain them both internally and externally
- organisational strength and confidence in the implementation of projects.
- good technical understanding of all aspects of interior design, and passionate about keeping up to date with new developments and design trends in the design industry
- attention to detail is paramount
- ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-moving environment
- flexible and able to adapt to deadlines
- as a studio, we pride ourselves on being polite, respectful and above all friendly to each other and all those we deal with, so this is an essential for all candidates to want to be part of this.
- international travel
- French speaker a bonus, but not a requirement
AutoCAD, SketchUp InDesign, Photoshop, hand sketching.
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ button below.